A $47.50 value for only $25!
WHY WE LOVE IT:
This emergency relief kit for face and eyes is a collection of skyn ICELAND's most effective treatments, formulated to hydrate depleted skin and rescue puffy, pace-worn eyes from the brink of exhaustion.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit features four skyn ICELAND all-stars that work together to help revive and restore overworked, overstressed, depleted skin and eyes.
• Refresh and hydrate skin with the Arctic Face Mist and the ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion
• De-puff tired eyes with the Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels and Icelandic Relief Eye Pen
• Designed for all skin types
• Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels with Hexapeptide Technology 0.11 oz (2 pairs)
• Icelandic Relief Eye Pen 0.14 US oz
• the ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion 0.5 US fl oz
• Arctic Face Mist with Multivitamin Complex 1 US fl oz
Pre-order this item now. Expected in-stock date is 09/30/2014. All orders shipped complete; no partial shipments.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00+.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations - 2 to 7 days: $5.95
UPS 2 Day - $16.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
UPS Next Day - $25.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days: $9.95
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Please see Customer Service-Shipping for more information.
Our next travel destination? Iceland. After all, it’s home to pristine glacial waters, powerful antioxidants, potent anti-inflammatory elements, and skin-soothing moisturizers that make up the basis for skyn ICELAND! This healthy skincare line is free from many of the harsh chemicals and preservatives found in traditional cosmetics, and instead incorporates replenishing Biospheric Complex - the perfect antidote for stressed skin.
Skyn ICELAND products are free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, formeldahyde, and paraffins.