SIZE 5 oz
This ultra rich body lotion provides daily skin therapy for advanced cell hydration. Ideal for after sun exposure.
How it works:
• EcoSunComplex®, our power packed natural formulation composed of Red Algae, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E and Bisabolol, acts as a natural SPF booster, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness, increases skin
smoothness, and decreases wrinkle depth.
• Highly concentrated organic Aloe Vera juice hydrates and promotes anti-inflammatory activity.
• Sodium Hyaluronate, organic Shea and Cocoa Butters, provide deep cell hydration.
• Chamomile, a botanical, calms and soothes stressed skin.
• Ubiquinone, a potent antioxidant, fights free radical damage.
All Soleil Organique products are Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Coral-Reef safe, and Paraben-Free.
This item is in stock and ready to ship.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00+.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations - 2 to 7 days: $5.95
UPS 2 Day - $16.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
UPS Next Day - $25.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days: $9.95
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Please see Customer Service-Shipping for more information.
We’ve never thought of SPF application as luxurious, until we discovered Soleil Organique. From their luxe tan and gold packaging seen on the stylish sands of St Barths and in the hands of the most beautiful beach dwellers, this 100% marine and mineral based line is the next generation in sun care.
Soleil Organique enhances the glamour of beach vacations while making sun protection less confusing and a lot more appealing! Mixing state of the art anti-aging technologies with superior broad spectrum UV protection makes for the perfect line of naturally based skin and sun care products. You won't need to be reminded to re-apply, you'll want to!