0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

mobile

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
  • SinglePass X 1.5 Iron SinglePass X 1.5 Iron wishlist

SinglePass X 1.5 Iron

1 100 100 $ 230

Availability: In stock

$230.00
T3-228321

COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM!

• Description
  • Reviews

WHY WE LOVE IT:
Demanding hair meets its match. 

WHAT IT DOES:
Features an innovative Audio/Visual Interface, Advanced Digital Heating System that maintains consistent heat while styling to straighten in a single glide, and T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic + Ionic technology for a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish. Whether your hair is long, hard-to-manage, or you simply have the need for speed, the SinglePass X is designed to do the job fast. It is the speediest, most powerful, award-winning technology from T3 to date. Step into the fast lane.
• 50% More Power & 1.5” Wide Plates -to straighten Long, Thick & Coarse hair in  less time
• Advanced Digital Heating System -maintains consistent heat to straighten  in a single glide.
• Tourmaline + Ceramic - Ionic technology ensures a long-lasting, smooth and  shiny finish.
• Includes 2 Pro Sectioning Clips -Ultra strong, durable alligator clips designed specifically for Long, Thick & Coarse hair

WHY IT'S HOT:
Featured: Teen Vogue, InStyle.com, Hello! Canada magazine, Lucky.com, popsugar.com, BCLiving, and New Beauty.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
This straightener is perfect for those with thick, coarse, or curly hair.

1. Sara C (b-glowing team member),

I have tested/used SO many flat irons and this one is definitely one of my favorites. My hair is long, thick, and naturally wavy. I was able to perfectly straighten my hair in about 10 minutes on the highest heat setting. The plates heated up quickly, heat setting was easy to adjust, didn't pull my hair at all, rarely had to go over the same section of hair twice, and felt sturdy in my hand. I also love how luxe it looks.

View More Reviews

Piwik x