WHY WE LOVE IT:
Support skin during the healing process with a customized 3-week supply of Tammy Fender holistic formulations selected for their intensive capacity to soothe and strengthen skin after a medical procedure. These chemical-free remedies boast remarkable curative properties, diminishing surgical scars, reducing redness and tissue pain, and restoring overall tranquility.
WHAT IT DOES:
This set includes the following six travel size Tammy Fender products:
• Cleansing Milk - Lavender & Fo-Ti: This legendary cleanser has inspired a dedicated following of Tammy Fender devotees. Derived from the Latin word, ‘lavere’ meaning "to wash" Bulgarian Lavender has long been prized for its antiseptic and healing qualities.
• Bulgarian Rose Water: Tammy’s secret to wellness & beauty, pure Bulgarian Rose Water is the source of reawakening youth. Lauded by the earliest healers for its curative and beautifying attributes, Bulgarian Rose is considered the most valuable essence of all, requiring more than 7,000 petals to produce a single drop.
• Capillary Strengthening Blend: The healing properties of chamomile, neroli, rose and carrot seed strengthen capillaries, increase circulation and stimulate the regeneration of healthy new skin cells. Beneficial for all skin types; especially beneficial for rosacea and cuprous, mature, sensitive, irritated, dry, dehydrated and sunburned skins.
• Spontaneous Recovery Creme: Praised as the “most powerful product ever put on the skin,” this first-of-its-kind treatment will transform the health of your skin in a single application. This all in one crème-serum-oil is hailed for its incredible abilities to reign over the elements - praised as the "Aspen Crème" - an ultra-protective formulation imparting visible results after a single application, spontaneously transforming the health of your skin.
• Intensive Repair Balm - Chamomile & Helichrysum: Acclaimed around the globe, this is our best selling and most requested miracle crème. Helichrysum is prized for its extraordinary healing ability and unique in its combined medicinal and psychological actions, making it one of nature’s most valuable substances.
• Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil: The healing benefits of Bulgarian Lavender are so versatile that it is considered alone a "cure all". The aromatic essence is so exquisite it immediately gives a sense of overall calmness and well being.
Where does b-glowing ship?
b-glowing ships anywhere in the world! Please view our international shipping policy for orders shipped outside the U.S
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military.
What shipping methods are offered by b-glowing?
Standard Shipping: $5.95 (COMPLIMENTARY standard shipping on orders $75+) within the contiguous U.S. (2-7 business days), Hawaii and Alaska (12-18 business days)
2-3 Business Day Shipping (for orders placed before 12pm Central time): + $11.00
1-2 Business Day Shipping (for orders placed before 12pm Central time): + $20.00
Any package containing hazardous material, such as nail polish, hair spray, or perfume, is restricted by the U.S. Department of Transportation to ground-only shipping methods.
When will my order ship?
Most orders are shipped 24-48 hours within receipt of order. We ship Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday or Tuesday. We do not ship on major holidays; orders placed on major holidays will be shipped the next business day. Please note that due to the speed of our ordering system, order cancellations and changes are not always possible.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
How can I track my order?
You can confirm delivery of a package at www.usps.com using the tracking number emailed to you at the time of shipping. UPS provides tracking for your orders at www.ups.com. Packages shipped via FedEx can be tracked at fedex.com. Please allow 24 hours after your order ships for your tracking updates to be made available.
We are not responsible for orders damaged or missing in transit via a mail forwarder. Please call (866)525-4933 for further assistance.