LIMITED TIME OFFER: Save up to $75 on your order! see all offers >>
A rich foaming, milky face wash that cleanses away dirt and impurities while restoring moisture and luminosity to the skin.
- A milky texture forms a rich, thick foam that envelops the skin and washes away dirt and impurities without stripping essential oils.
- A combination of Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Root Extract, and Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract brighten and protect the skin from UV oxidation.
- Akebi Extract stimulates urea production, which is a vital moisturizing factor in the skin, with an excellent ability to absorb and retain water.
- Melothria Extract inhibits melanin formation, which is produced as a result of inflamation and brightens the skin.
- Rubus Suavissimus Extract (Chinese Blackberry) inhibits the loss of hyaloronic acid in the skin, there by imparting indirect skin moisturizing and reducing dry, rough skin conditions.
- This lavish foaming wash conditions skin allowing for a smooth, long wearing makeup application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wash hands first, wet face.
Dispense 1 - 2 pumps into palm; add warm water and work into lather, message gently over face.
Rinse well with warm water.
For all skin types.
This item is in stock and ready to ship.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00+.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations - 2 to 7 days: $5.95
UPS 2 Day - $16.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
UPS Next Day - $25.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days: $9.95
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Please see Customer Service-Shipping for more information.
Kose Sekkisei is a series of skincare products designed to brighten the complexion by minimizing the appearance of age spots and sun damage as well as preventing future melanin formation. Kose Sekkisei draws its name from the Chinese character for "snow" and is inspired by beauty, brightness and purity that snow represents.