We’re visionaries, strategists, and problem solvers who are reinventing the online beauty experience. We pride ourselves on being resourceful, flexible and creative, all while maintaining a financially healthy business. At b-glowing, we value trust, respect, and continuous improvement—both for ourselves and our jobs. We offer a strong, supportive work environment that allows you to grow, learn, and be self-empowered. If you like summer hours, company parties, and holiday dinners at some of the best eateries in the world, we think you'd love it here.
And though it goes without saying, we offer a generous benefits program, including healthcare with company contribution and 401k and profit sharing.
We are currently hiring an Inventory Analyst
We're looking for a candidate who is excited about tackling the analysis and optimization of our inventory management. You are someone who enjoys digging into complex problems and working with a highly motivated team using processes to identify errors and opportunity’s. You love analyzing data and solving problems. You want to create and continuously optimize robust solutions that are resilient to changes in the marketplace.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- 40%- Month end systems management
- 25%- Reporting
- 25%- Inventory Management
- 10%- Improving Operational efficiency
Job Responsibilities Detail:
- Handle small projects, present results and meet deadlines by collaborating multiple projects.
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks.
- Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and process flow diagrams.
- Develop, together with finance and operations inventory control measures and corrective action plans.
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of inventory management dashboards.
- Document system irregularities by providing a detailed description of the issue with supporting examples and push for resolution
- Assist in testing and validating inventory and financial transactions for systems upgrades
- Assist with month-end close as it relates to inventory and system accuracy
- Assist with year-end financial audit and other audits
- Other inventory related tasks as assigned by manager
- Critical thinking skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions; ability to understand and foresee implications of new information for current and future problem solving
- Understanding of Inventory Management Principles and how inventory and invoicing impacts financials.
- Understanding of Data Analytics
- Understanding of Inventory Management Systems and the impact to financials
- Have an aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required with extensive knowledge of pivot tables, vlookup, data connections, graphing, conditional formatting and formula names.
- Pull reports and perform ad-hoc reporting.
- Must be disciplined and able to work under pressure while being flexible and able to adapt
- Minimize overstock items and coordinate the removal of slow-moving/obsolete products and materials.
- Perform in-depth analysis to identify and resolve gaps in our inventory
- Effectively communicate with Supply Chain, Merchandising, Warehouse and other departments as needed concerning inventory levels and continued improvement of processes
- Experience with SQL is a big plus!
- Experience with BI reporting also a big plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management, business analysis, mathematics or statistics, or finances preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED will be considered with equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Inventory Analyst)
- Must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
To apply please email resume and cover letter to [email protected] No phone calls, please.