We’re visionaries, strategists, and problem solvers who are reinventing the online beauty experience. We pride ourselves on being resourceful, flexible and creative, all while maintaining a financially healthy business. At b-glowing, we value trust, respect, and continuous improvement—both for ourselves and our jobs. We offer a strong, supportive work environment that allows you to grow, learn, and be self-empowered. If you like summer hours, company parties, and holiday dinners at some of the best eateries in the world, we think you'd love it here.
And though it goes without saying, we offer a generous benefits program, including healthcare with company contribution and 401k and profit sharing.
We are currently hiring a Warehouse Coordinator.
Job Summary: Support the Director of Operations by managing inventory for multiple warehouses from hundreds of brands.
If you are detail oriented and get satisfaction from figuring out solutions – keep reading!
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments for multiple warehouses
- Oversee digital inventory and product details
- Develop efficiencies for warehouse partners
- Secondary Liaison between Third Party Warehouse and Operations Team
- Coordinate Physical/Digital inventory receipts
- Resolve inventory/shipping issues with vendors
- Perform inventory adjustments
- Confirms inventory adjustments made by Third Party Warehouse
- Effectively communicates inventory adjustments to Third Party Warehouse
- Monitors inventory reports daily
- Liaison between various internal teams
- Communicates delays of Purchase Orders
- Communicates inventory discrepancies to Buyers.
- Monitors Cancel Dates with Brands and Third Party Warehouse
- Communicates discrepancies with Accounting
- Manage Vendor Returns, damages, and shortages
- Contact Vendors monthly with customer returns
- Report credits to Accounting
Who You Are
- Strong computer skills - proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and ERP software
- Ability to multi-task, meet frequent deadlines, prioritize, and have strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff throughout the company
- Ability to be a self-starter, respect and maintain confidentiality, and have a strong work ethic
- Self-directed and strong attention to detail
- Team player who is also able work independently
- 2 years work environment experience
Job Type: Full-time
Please email [email protected] if you're interested. Please no phone calls.