We’re visionaries, strategists, and problem solvers who are reinventing the online beauty experience. We pride ourselves on being resourceful, flexible and creative, all while maintaining a financially healthy business. At b-glowing, we value trust, respect, and continuous improvement—both for ourselves and our jobs. We offer a strong, supportive work environment that allows you to grow, learn, and be self-empowered. If you like summer hours, company parties, and holiday dinners at some of the best eateries in the world, we think you'd love it here.
And though it goes without saying, we offer a generous benefits program, including company paid healthcare and 401k and profit sharing.We are currently hiring Mandarin-speaking Customer Service Representative. Imagine Beauty, a Portland-based prestige online beauty retailer, seeks a Mandarin-speaking Customer Service Representative to join its team in Portland for b-glowing.com. This is a great opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented person with a genuine passion for customer service to help support the growth of a rapidly growing ecommerce beauty site. This role will provide customer service support mainly in general office, operations, and data-entry functions, representing our brand in voice and written word to customers, mostly in Mandarin. If you are a self-starter, thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment and would love exposure to the best beauty brands in the industry, we want to hear from you!
This position starts immediately at 40/hrs week, flexible between 7am-7pm M-F. Training will be at our headquarters in South Downtown/Lair Hill area. Effective August 1, this position will be 80% remote/20% in-office.
- Be first point of contact for customers on phone, email, live chat, blogs, and social forums
- Respond to customer inquiries, including product questions, returns, billing questions, and placing customer orders
- Research and resolve customer issues accordingly in order management systems, inventory systems, and payment systems
- Respond to customer questions/requests for product recommendations, beauty advice, etc.
- Perform daily tasks including fraud review
- Partner with warehouse to resolve customer order-related shipping issues
- Ad-hoc data-entry of product information into proprietary web system, and other 3rd party systems
- Keep up-to-date on products and brands
- Provide general office assistance and perform other duties as appropriate and needed
- 2 yrs work experience in an office setting; beauty retailer experience a bonus
- Passion for Customer Service with proven exemplary customer service
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling accuracy
- Mandarin language proficiency – both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Skills and Google Docs
- Extremely comfortable working with multiple computer systems concurrently
- Excellent organizational skills, including multi-tasking
- Great attitude and ‘can do’ approach with problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team player
- Ability to work quickly and accurately; attention to detail required
Please send resumes to [email protected]. No phone calls or agencies, please.