Toxins? We’d rather not. Call it a cleanse, a detox, or just an excuse to try something new (yes, please!), grace your beauty regime with 5 fresh and 100% approved Beauty Concierge detox products.
1. It’s no secret that the best thing you can do for your body is drink water. BKR bottles deliver this key ingredient created by two of the most fabulous female founders on the West Coast. Described as “intelligent, fashionable, cultured women in love with everything glowing, luxurious and glamorous,” Tal Winter and Kate Cutler were close friends and young lawyers in San Francisco who realized they were drinking from trash: cheap, disposable, plastic water bottles. Of course they wanted to drink from something fabulous—something clean, clear, soft and beautiful that felt more like a couture accessory than camping equipment! These are definitely our kind of ladies. Chic and playful BKR bottles come in a candyland array of pretty pastels (some bottles are also heart-adored—cute!). The goodness ensues: you’ll find no BPA, metal or plastic aftertaste, just the elixir of life in its purest form, delivered in the cleanest and greenest way possible—glass bottles.
2. A brilliant blend of amino acids and marine plant extracts, Beauty Works West Youth Supplement works to regenerate skin, flush toxins, and give you energy. Developed by Dr. Daniel Sister, French doctor and world-renowned anti-ageing specialist, these dynamos work to help kick-start your glands so that they secrete more growth hormones, the key to a fresh, youthful looking glow.
3. Looking for a gentle one-step skin cleanser that dissolves impurities, removes dead skin cells and never leaves your skin feeling tight? DOLL FACE BEAUTY Pretty Puff Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge is your answer. This purifying sponge made from 100% natural Konjac fiber is infused with natural Bamboo Charcoal that gently and thoroughly cleanses and purifies skin.
4. John Master’s Organics haircare grew out of the desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. John Master’s celebrity cult following includes beauties Jessica Alba, Alicia Silverstone, and Georgina Chapman, the designer and co-owner of one of our favorite high-end fashion houses, Marchesa. All of the organic ingredients within this line are fully recognized by the National Organic Program for the USDA. Yes, everybody knows product buildup happens. So, give your hair a spa day and massage out environmental toxins with wild-harvested ingredients and cold-pressed and steam distilled extracts.
5. In hydrotherapy, mineral bath salts draw toxins out of the body and replenish any mineral deficiencies at the same time. We call that nature-made magic, and Kneipp calls it Joint & Muscle Mineral Bath Salt. A great product for post-workout soreness, arthritis or just a little R & R in the tub.
Enjoy your detox process, and renewed wellness! Tell us in the comments below what your experience was with the above products. Oh, and if you have any tried and true detox tips of your own, please share with our community below!
Here’s to your health, inside and out.
b-glowing Beauty Concierge