Smiling is a universal gesture that means the same thing in just about every part of the world – contentedness. But to really sell your smile, you have to smile with your eyes, too. Take a look at da Vinci’s “Mona Lisa.” She barely has a smirk on her face, but the way the corners of her eyes turn upward gives you no doubt that she is happy about something. Smiling is a great way to give off an air of confidence, appear hospitable and convey happiness.
The late makeup guru Kevyn Aucoin believed that all women were beautiful and that you didn’t have to be a Hollywood starlet to look glamorous. Through his books and current makeup line, Aucoin reveals the beauty tips he used on top models and Oscar-winning actresses. One feature Aucoin was always able to perfect was the eyes. With the help of the Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler, you, too, can transform your lashes into the red carpet-worthy look that graced magazine covers for years. The Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler can instantly make your eyes look brighter, as if they’re smiling.
How to Use the Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
1. Start with clean, mascara-free lashes.
2. Blow warm air onto the Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler with your hair dryer.
3. Test the heat – if it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your eyelid.
4. Open the eyelash curler, and close it near the roots of your lashes. Gently squeeze the handles together for up to 30 seconds.
5. Make the curl last all day with a coat of mascara.
Smiling is simple, even on the hardest days. Arm yourself with your favorite lip-gloss, mascara and the Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler, and watch the world smile with you.