Aqua (Water), Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, Squalane, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Algae Extract, Glycogen, Cochlearia armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Morus alba Root Extract, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Panax ginseng Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Fragrance/Parfum*, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Xanthan Gum, Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharide, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.), Potassium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Butylphenyl Methylpropional*, Limonene*, Citronellol*. *From Natural Essential Oil
1. Dip the top of the metal ball spatula into the balm.
2. Use the metal ball to dot the balm evenly around the orbital bone of each eye. Three dots underneath and two dots above each eye is an ideal amount.
3. Starting at the inside corner under your eye, gently glide the metal ball in an outwards motion along the bone and back again. Repeat.
4. Glide the metal ball upwards under your eyebrow.
5. Gently press any remaining balm into your skin using your ring finger.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 on your other eye.
7. Rinse the spatula in warm soapy water ready for next use.