WHAT IT IS
A unique and luxurious hand and foot polish to soothe, restore and pamper dry hands and feet.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Ultra-hydrating. Locally-sourced California Wildflower Honey protects and hydrates skin naturally.
- Exfoliating. Instantly softens tough skin to leave skin ultra-smooth.
- Nourishing. The natural essential oils leave skin moisturized and silky, never dry.
- Cruelty-free and made in San Francisco.
- A perfect companion to the Honey Butter.
The texture is thick and gritty, dowsing skin in a rich honey and salt exfoliating treat. Gently renewing chapped or rough skin on hands and feet, leaving skin soft and smooth.
WHY IT’S GLOWING
The perfect addition to your mani-pedi. The large quantity of honey accompanied by a unique blend of salt, olive oil, aloe, oatmeal and chamomile make Honey Polish an effective exfoliant that moisturizes and protects skin. When it comes to exfoliating, softening and renewing skin we turn to the Honey Polish. What's more? Bloggers are known to even use this as a lip scrub. Made with pure honey and salt, it is seriously good enough to eat.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, gluten, PEGs, synthetic dyes, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, mineral oil, silicone derived emollients, or sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs).
AS SEEN IN
Top Green Beauty