List of Ingredients:
Water, 1, 2 – Propanediol, Acrylic Acid Polymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylisothiazonlinone, Cellulose Polymer
Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry) Fruit Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carya Ovata Bark Extract
The NuFACE On-The-Go Treatment
1. Clean Up: Cleanse skin with smooth side of Prep-N-Glow cloth to remove makeup and impurities. Follow with gentle exfoliation using the micro-dot side.
2. Gel Up: Apply a mask-like layer of Gel Primer before using your NuFACE mini device, starting with 1 side of the face.
3. Lift Up: Glide your NuFACE mini device along the natural contours of the face as directed in the User Manual. Compare the treated side to the untreated side to see the instant results.
4. Repeat: Perform steps 2-3 on the other side of the face.
5. Finish: Remove remaining Gel Primer with a damp cloth.
Tip: Utilize your Prep-N-Glow cloth to remove excess Gel Primer.