WHY WE'RE OBSESSED:
Stylist to the stars Linda Rodin was looking for a beauty solution that just didn't exist - so she created her own. Using 11 of her favorite essential oils and pot from her own kitchen, Rodin spent over a year perfecting what is now known as RODIN olio lusso.
The beginning of a truly beautiful brand, RODIN olio lusso quickly became synonymous with luxury and luminosity - a must-have among models and celebrities. One of the first on the market, this elixir quickly became the most highly-regarded face oils in the beauty industry and continues to receive press, awards and praise today.
WHAT IT DOES:
Applied morning and night, olio lusso is perfect for anyone seeking hydrated skin, and a luminous complexion. Great for all skin types, RODIN olio lusso moisturizes without appearing greasy, and restores your skin’s natural, healthy glow.
• Neroli oil: Contains Vitamin C to soften wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
• Sunflower oil: Provides nutrients to the skin and fatty acids to soften and even skin tone and texture
• Calendula flower oil: Emollients sooth mature skin, reducing redness and protecting against cell-damaging free radicals
• Arnica Montana flower extract: Decreases swelling and puffiness around the eyes
• Rosehip Oil: Vitamin C, Omega 6, Vitamin A, and Omega 9 promote collagen, increase elastin levels, reverse sun damage and other signs of aging including skin pigmentation
• Sweet Almond oil: Contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E, minerals, fatty acids and protein, lightweight texture and penetrating properties
• Argan Oil: Nourishes the skin and repairs environmental damage
• Evening Primrose Oil: Contains essential fatty acids that help the skin to look younger, healthy, and nourished
• Jojoba: Promotes supple skin without appearing greasy
• Apricot: Easily absorbed and lightweight, contributes to clarity, elasticity retention and hydration, contains oleic and linoleum acids, Vitamins A and E
• Jasmine: Scent relaxes, calms, and soothes the mind, body, and skin
WHY IT'S HOT:
Featured: Vogue, Stylist, Allure, InStyle, Marie Claire, ELLE, Refinery29
Watch our exclusive interview with Linda Rodin where she reveals how RODIN olio lusso came to be.
Read more about the iconic Linda Rodin on our blog!