WHAT IT IS
A cult essence that provides ample moisture and supports skin cell renewal.
WHY WE'RE OBSESSED
Still searching for the fountain of youth? Allow us to suggest the next best thing: the legendary SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. This crystal-clear liquid may look and feel exactly like water, but it’s actually a highly-concentrated tonic that’s enriched with over 90% Pitera™. (In case you didn’t know, Pitera™ is SK-II’s signature ingredient. It's derived from sake fermentation and is positively packed with vitamins, amino acids, minerals, organic acids, and other good stuff.) Used post-cleanse, the Facial Treatment Essence is like a super-potent vitamin shot for the face—it dramatically speeds up cell renewal, boosting skin’s moisture levels to create a glowing complexion.
Now, we know what you’re thinking: “That sounds great and all, but is this essence REALLY worth adding another step to my routine?” Bottom line? Y-E-S. The Facial Treatment Essence is not “another step”—it’s the ULTIMATE step, and your shortcut a fresh-faced, Cate Blanchett-esque glow. To make things even better, this magic elixir works wonders on ALL skin types. Seriously—some b-glowing staffers use it to beat breakouts, while others rely on it for a radiance and moisture boost. Bottom line? The Facial Treatment Essence is a one-size-fits-all wonder that restores your skin to its best self, leaving it plump, hydrated, and oh-so glowy. We 100% understand why they call it “goddess water” in Japan.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Anti-aging. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles to improve skin firmness.
- Smoothes. Refines skin texture for an ultra-soft and smooth complexion.
- Brightening. Visibly reduces dark spots to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Hydrating and moisturizing. Replenishes skin's moisture to help prevent skin dryness.
- Quick absorbing. Penetrates better than a cream for fast-acting results.
- Get the best bang for your buck: The 7.7 oz Facial Treatment Essence is a $309 value!
This pure and lightweight miracle water is quickly absorbed into the skin providing instant moisture for glowing, supple skin.
AS SEEN IN
Glamour and The Beauty Magazine.