WHY WE LOVE IT:
The BodyWaver creates today’s most sought-after runway and red carpet styles – a sleek, polished blowout look or big, loose waves - with the smooth, shiny, frizz-free finish that T3 is famous for.
WHAT IT DOES:
Regular curling irons use a single, central heat plate that is ineffective at heating the entire barrel, resulting in a temperature fluctuation and damaged hair due to over-styling. The BodyWaver features new T3 SinglePass™ Radial Technology which uses a ring of ceramic heaters along the outside of the barrel to deliver fast, even, consistent heat for flawless, healthy styling.
• 1.75” Tourmaline + Ceramic Infused Barrel - For big, polished, voluminous waves that shine with health
• SinglePass™ Radial Technology - Maintains a consistent temperature over the barrel for healthy, even styling
• Hollow Barrel Design - Allows heat to disperse evenly and consistently from the outside of barrel
• 5 Position Temperature Dial to 410° F - Perfectly styles all hair types and textures
• 9 Foot, 360° Swivel Cord - Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
WHY IT'S HOT:
Featured: InStyle, NEWBEAUTY.com, THE HUFFINGTON POST, the RAEVIEWER, ManeAddicts.com
PRO Tips: Create more volume by holding hair out from head at a 90° angle before styling. If hair has trouble holding a wave, try a lower heat setting than you normally use so the wave cools and sets faster. Or, curl a section of hair, very gently release the section from the iron without disturbing the wave, then cup the wave in your hand until it has cooled, or clip it to your head and move on to the next section. You can also try applying a light hairspray before or after styling.