WHAT IT IS
An exfoliating and refining facial mask.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Stimulates cell renewal. Rosemary increases blood flow and oxygen to each layer of the skin.
- Detoxifying. Kaolin Clay gentle draws impurities from the skin and preps it for exfoliation.
- Energizing. Spearmint decongests the skin and acts as an astringent.
- Exfoliating. Dissolves and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin for a super-smooth complexion.
- Nourishing. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
The rich cream gentle glides over the skin to refine, retexturize and exfoliate the skin for a luminous complexion.
WHY IT’S GLOWING
Gently and efficiently, this revitalizing and oxygenating formula removes the accumulation of dead surface cells, refines the pores and eliminates impurities, as it brightens and polishes the skin. Packed with powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals such as riboflavin, niacin and folic acid. These nutrients are vital for a glowing complexion and this peel makes it easy to get your dosage.
AS SEEN IN
Goop, Lucky Magazine, Caviar Affair, InStyle, and Vogue.
Celebrity Fans: Gwyneth Paltrow, Alicia Silverstone, and Jean Godfrey-June.
Rosemary is a symbol of vitality. Spearmint is esteemed for the preservation of youth. Made with 100% Botanical/Vegetable Ingredients, Sulfate/Silicone/Paraben Free, No Animal Testing.
“Gwyneth Reportedly swears by said cream; I went for a facial with the creams. This charming Palm Beach house turned salon is carefully painted in shades of white, with white curtains everywhere...(afterwards) I had to run to catch the flight back to NY, unbrushed, bare faced, I ran though the airport hoping not to see anyone I know. I waited in the hideous line, handed the TSA agent my papers. ‘Miss?’, said the TSA man, a hundred travelers swirling around him. ‘Miss, I just have to say: You are glowing. Your skin looks amazing!’ I know do the peel that gave me The Perceptible Glow to Even the TSA Man once a week, and in fact, it is amazing.” - Jean Godfrey-June, Lucky Magazine’s Beauty Editor